Tuesday, December 15, 2009

blog post#12 -reflection on the process of writing the blog

I was not staying on a timely schedule in fulfilling the blog assignments. At the beginning, it was very hard to even come up with ideas for the topics. I realize that writing is one of my weakest sides and I need to improve upon it, in order to succeed in other classes and my future professional life. However, when I did employ the process of writing, I was able to reflect deeper on my thoughts and gain a better understanding of the given subject. I would like to reach the point when I will be able to enjoy it and become passionate about it.


As far as influencing my life, I have noticed that probably thanks to writing my speech has improved.


My favorite post was the one in which I was writing about the importance of ESL classes. Obviously for me, it presented a very essence of my struggle with writing in English.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that it is difficult forming ideas for blog posts. I also had a hard time keeping on schedule for several of the posts. Maybe for Dr. Wrights next class he can assign the blogger and topics in the beginning of the year and tell everyone they can work at their own pace. That would have worked for me because I was able to get all the blog posts done just in a different timley manner then assigned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was hard for me to keep on task as well. But I do want to say that when you have your speeches, I was surprised at how well I think you expressed yourself. I think you're going really well with English. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete